Monday, September 30, 2013

My Preparation for war

Before I could fly out and have some fun I needed four things to do first.

 Insurance / (Jump) Clones / Respawn Point

1. Clone
I opened my character sheet to be sure I wont loose any Skillpoints when killed.
Damn, I needed a new clone already and I can't do any pvp as long I haven't bought a new one. Next stop had to be a Hospital! To find the nearest medical station, I was looking at the map and selected 'medical' as station service.
(click on the picture to enlarge)



2. Insurance
I used to fly my Arazu with a cloaking device under this circumstances.
But before I was undocking I thought of an insurance for my ship.
Hmph, its better than nothing, but I had to pass. This ship hasn't been destroyed since 2010 and I prefer to keep it that way. All my other pvp ships will get a platinum insurance for sure! So I undocked with my cloaky doaky Arazu and burned to the hospital to buy me a new clone, finally.



3. Respawn Point
Damn, things got better and better. After buying a new clone I realized my respawn location was somewhere else.  I am in Josameto and my respawn location was four jumps away. I need to buy a new clone every time I die and before that undocking is a no go! My respawn location needed to be changed. I was lucky to set my respawn location to a station with medical service, because its all depending on PvE standing and the standings of my corp/ally and friends.



4. Jumpclones
Don't use expensive implants for pvp except when told so. In my opinion EG-60x or EE-60x is a must-have. All other implants are optional and depend on the wallet. For example I use a Clone to boost perception and willpower, and another Clone to boost intelligence and memory.

(click on the picture to enlarge)

Be sure not to have a Jump Clone at your respawn location like I had, because when you get potted your clone get replaced by a new one and all implants are gone. I had this scenario back in the days, hope other people can learn from my mistakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment